Friday, July 31, 2015

"A Little Super Hero Extravaganza!!"

This is just a little "Super Hero Extravaganza" for my daughter's new classroom!  I just thought I'd share a few of the things I'd been working on for her.  I love Pinterest, but sometimes it can be a really, really bad thing, if ya know what I mean, lol.  My daughter is going to be teaching Pre-K this year and she has been very busy finding things on Pinterest she'd like to decorate her room with.  She finds it and then asks mom to create it!!  So, I've been a little busy making stuff for her the past week or so and just thought I'd show you a few of "super heroes" I've created. 

First up, is her door sign.  I don't know who originally had this idea, but it's adorable!!  All Kaele has to do is tie a yellow ribbon in the top right-hand corners!  Then, it will be complete!

Next up, the name plates for their little lockers!!  I also made smaller ones for her to use for other things in the classroom!!!


 This little jobber is her newsletter template!  I'm going to make a couple more different choices for her to use over the course of the school year!  But, this will get her started!

And last, I made her some postcards to invite her little ones to "Meet and Greet with Mrs. Smith"!  I still have her Center rotation cards to make yet, but I'm getting really close to having everything caught up!!  Yeah!!
I hope you enjoyed a little peek at our "Super Hero Extravaganza"!!!  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment