Monday, January 6, 2014

Brr...!!!  It's cold outside! 

Don't know about all of you, but I'm glad I have a home that is cozy inside!!  The wind chill here in Central Illinois is extremely cold today.  Our district has already cancelled school for tomorrow!  This is unheard of this early in the day, but they don't want to risk little ones waiting on buses or staff driving into to work.  So... I've been playing around on my ipad creating and on my computer.  Here are a few of my new creations!!

Doodle Frames/Borders includes 12 different colored frames/borders both with white centers and without!


Here is one of the frames in this little packet!

Penguin Clips!!



And, last but not least a "freebie"!!  Snowflake digis!!



How have you been spending the past few days??  Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment